Vice-Chancellor for Student and Cultural Affairs
This office as the section responsible for the culture and welfare at university has been formed for the sake of creating appropriate backgrounds to promote the quantity and quality of services along with executing plans and as well as cultural and advisory programs. Applying modern technology and knowledge along with strategic planning and using the potential facilities as well as regarding Islamic values and human respect.
· Raising the manifestation of faith to a higher level through individual and social behavior at university.
· Promoting the quality of cultural, welfare, athletic and advisory services to desired level.
· Expanding the students’ cooperation in cultural, welfare, advisory and psychological fields.
· Promoting physical, mental and social sanity of students.
· Promoting life skills for students.
· Better using of technology in offering cultural, welfare and advisory services.
· Controlling and supervising cultural and extracurricular affairs, physical education and social activities at university.
· Observing welfare affairs, health care system, and nutrition and student dormitories.
· Making decisions on students disciplinary matters.
· Guiding all affairs related to university development in cultural and student dimensions.
· Membership in university councils.